Sunday, December 2, 2012



BAD SLEEP OR NOT SLEEP AT ALL

Tonight slowly turns morning.
This guy who breathes instead of me from tiny particles
           handed out by cold fingers on a street corner and
from a tiny square mirror held on the edge of my friend's bed,
            I want to fuck him up.

Kaleidoscopic images of girls fucking girls and dicks
and flowers that fade and grow endlessly
of people who perish and repopulate my dreams.

?

An old lady I know I met at the store yesterday:
“Oh I know Red Bull!
I know life can be hard and boring
but when I was young I never did drugs or caffeine and now
I’m in much better health than most of my friends.
You should think about it.”

I think about it.
I think about

kids playing in the snow, then on the beach.
I open my eyes to my black room
where green digital numbers glow.
Mark every step of the night
            that slowly turns morning.

Deprived of human heat and earthly heat
i swing an ocular lamp in a black room.
Tomorrow’ll know the first snow
                                    of the season.
Season, season, season, go.
Night too.
Finally, the least twitches –not the last throes–.

No comments: